At Evoo Health Care, we have been actively monitoring the situation with regard to the outbreak of the Coronavirus (Covid-19). Our top priority is to ensure the health and welfare of our service users, customers and staff whilst also ensuring that we continue to maintain the level of service that you have come to expect from us. Where possible we will try to maintain business as usual and keep everyone updated if there are any changes to our services that we may have to take.
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) is very contagious, so we ask anyone (Evoo Health Care: service users, customers and staff) who has any symptoms to let us know as soon as possible and also follow the NHS guidelines in order to protect everyone involved with Evoo Health Care especially the elderly and vulnerable. Thank you all for your co-operation, we hope that normal service can be resumed as soon as possible and feel free to contact us for more information.View The NHS Guidelines Contact Us Today Print This Page
Washing your hands is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself and others from illnesses such as Coronavirus (Covid-19) and flu. You should wash your hands for the amount of time it takes to sing "Happy Birthday" twice (around 20 seconds). If you do not have immediate access to soap and water then use alcohol-based handrub if available.
1. Wet your hands with water.
2. Apply enough soap to cover your hands.
3. Rub your hands together.
4. Use 1 hand to rub the back of the other hand and clean in between the fingers. Do the same with the other hand.
5. Rub your hands together and clean in between your fingers.
6. Rub the back of your fingers against your palms.
7. Rub your thumb using your other hand. Do the same with the other thumb.
8. Rub the tips of your fingers on the palm of your other hand. Do the same with other hand.
9. Rinse your hands with water.
10. Dry your hands completely with a disposable towel.
11. Use the disposable towel to turn off the tap.
If you do not have immediate access to soap and water then use alcohol-based handrub if available. Washing your hands properly removes dirt, viruses and bacteria to stop them spreading to other people and objects, which can spread illnesses such as Coronavirus, flu. View The NHS Guidelines
We will continue to monitor the situation and will make further decisions in-line with guidance from UK authorities. Thank you for your co-operation and we hope that normal service can be resumed as soon as possible. © Evoo Health Care. All rights reservedView The NHS Guidelines Contact Us Today Print This Page